Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Grilled Paneer tikka

When this post had to follow the tandoori chicken post since I made this for myself when I grilled chicken for DH. I used the same marination as in the tandoori chicken .

Ingredients:
250 gram paneer cut in 1.5 inch cubes
1 cup colorful bell peppers cut in 1.5 inch squares
1 cup onions cut in 1.5 inch squares.
Few skewers

Put oven on broil. Marinate paneer and bell peppers overnight. For marination, see tandoori chicken . Put paneer, bell peppers and onions in skewers. Grill these in the top most rack for 8-10 minutes. Turn and grill for another 3-4 minutes. You want the edges to become black. Eat hot with green chutney.


2 comments:

  1. This is my FAVORITE dish. Can't wait to try your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaar ..bookh lag gayi fir se

    n tell me ab tandoori masala..how to make that at home ?

    ReplyDelete